Mi Casa Resource Center
|Location:||Denver Metro Area|
Mi Casa is seeking an experienced bilingual administrative professional to perform receptionist duties, a variety of office functions, and provide administrative support. This individual will welcome, greet and assist guests, participants and callers. Office functions including processing mail, ordering office supplies, being the point of contact for office equipment and telephones, and maintaining the facility. The individual in this role will also be the point of contact for all tenants and other individuals and groups renting Mi Casa facilities. Finally, this role includes administrative support to the CEO/Executive Director, Director of Development, and Accounting department, assisting with a variety of administrative and clerical tasks as needed.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
· Welcome/greet potential participants, provide information on programs
· Welcome/greet guests, participants and callers, direct to classrooms or staff
· Assist guests or callers with personal referral information/sources for services we do not provide
· Maintain schedules and signage to assist guests or participants in the facility
· Prepare and maintain welcome table with coffee, water & supplies, along with ordering of items as needed
· Maintain Mi Casa information in public areas
· Maintain knowledge of community resources, and physical book of resources, as well as knowledge of Mi Casa services, facilities activities, and events
· Maintain reception/welcome areas to be a welcoming plan including all supplies necessary
Community Relations Contribution
This position requires a bi-lingual (English/Spanish) individual with high school diploma or GED, good general computer skills including Word and Excel, strong customer service skills, an attention to detail, a desire to work with the public and a desire to learn and improve skills.
Employees should demonstrate strengths in the following areas:
Interested candidates are to send a resume and cover letter to jobs@MiCasaResourceCenter.org by Friday May 24, 2013.