Organization: Rocky Mountain Human Services (RMHS)Title: Assistant Manager, IT Support
Categories: Nonprofit Jobs
Location: Denver Metro Area
Organization Type: 501(c)(3)
This position is responsible for providing technical support for the organization and organizational support for the IT team. The Assistant Manager supervises the Technical Support Analysts reporting to work orders in the help desk system. The Assistant Manager will communicate status updates for help desk work orders to both the requester and the IT & Facilities staff.
The incumbent will analyze new or existing processes and policies for the help desk system and desktop support, and will draft and propose new procedures to streamline and update the help desk system. The Assistant Manager will communicate system outages information and update to staff, support coordination of new user setup and department changes, and maintain an inventory of documentation for checkout equipment.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent hands-on experience
· Previous technical support and/or desk top experience
· Valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
· Ability to direct, guide, lead and supervise staff
· Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business documentation and technical support documentation
· Ability to communicate with all levels of staff. Excels at both written and oral communication
· Proficient user of Crystal Report
· Proficient user of Microsoft Office Suite products
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, retirement, life & disability insurance.
Submit cover letter and resume with salary requirements to: Rocky Mountain Human Services, Attn: Juanita Gordon, 9900 E. Iliff Avenue, Denver, CO 80231 or fax: 303-636-5613.
This is a posting on Colorado Nonprofit Association’s Career Center.