Organization: Center for ReSource ConservationTitle: Assistant Manager, ReSource Boulder Tool Library
Categories: Nonprofit Jobs
Location: Denver Metro Area
Organization Type: 501(c)(3)
Founded in 1976, the Center for ReSource Conservation (CRC) is a boulder-based 501(c) (3) non-profit organization, with a vision of thriving communities living sustainably. Each year, the CRC empowers more than 60,000 individuals to live a more sustainable life through educational programs and services designed to help members of our community turn conservation into action.
The Tool Library, located within ReSource Boulder is looking for an Assistant Manager. This position is responsible for the daily operations and assisting in the development of the Tool Library. The Assistant Manager must be able to fulfill tasks assigned while also being capable of working independently in a self-motivated capacity.
The successful candidate will be:
- Customer focused—providing guidance related to tool usage
- Able to articulate a working knowledge of tools and tool types
- Interested in taking initiative when opportunities arise
The successful candidate will have:
- Retail/Customer service experience
- Marketing and visual merchandizing experience
- 6+ months of staff/volunteer management experience
- Ability to communicate and write effectively
- Construction and/or Tool knowledge
In addition to the above, the Assistant Manager for the Tool Library should be mission driven with a passion for environmental conservation. The Tool Library Assistant Manager reports to the ReSource Boulder Program Manager.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send resume and cover letter to HR@conservationcenter.org. Please include “Tool Library Assistant Manager” in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you!
This is a posting on Colorado Nonprofit Association’s Career Center.