Organization: Rocky Mountain Human Services (RMHS)Title: Behavior Analyst, Child & Family Programs
Categories: Nonprofit Jobs
Location: Denver Metro Area
Organization Type: 501(c)(3)
This position will provide professional behavioral assessment and intervention programs for children from birth through age 18. The Behavior Analyst is responsible for providing consultation, training, technical assistance and direct services in the area of behavioral support strategies to a full client caseload. The Behavior Analyst will provide positive behavioral supports to individuals with developmental disabilities living in a variety of community based residential settings or their family home. They will focus on children and family services to support children and young adults with autism or other behavioral needs. Behavioral supports include functional assessment, program development, direct intervention, training/coaching and program monitoring.
- Master’s degree in Behavior Analysis, Psychology, Education or related field
- 2 years of experience in the field of developmental disabilities
- National certification in Behavior Analysis and/or license to practice in a mental health field (e.g., Psychologist, LCSW, LPC) in the State of Colorado
- Must have valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
- Five years of experience in treating young children with autism and other developmental disabilities
- Ability to read, write and speak Spanish fluently
- Experience in assessing and treating severe behavior problems in children and adolescents with comorbid mental health and developmental disorders
- Experience in working as part of an interdisciplinary team
Salary commensurate with education and experience.
Submit cover letter with salary requirements and resume to: Rocky Mountain Human Services (RMHS), Attn: Juanita Gordon, 9900 E. Iliff Avenue, Denver, CO 80231 or fax: 303-636-5613.
This is a posting on Colorado Nonprofit Association’s Career Center.