Organization: Rocky Mountain Human ServicesTitle: Behavior Analyst
Categories: Nonprofit Jobs
Region: Denver Metro Area
Org Type: 501(c)(3)
Rocky Mountain Human Services (RMHS) serves humanity, provides opportunity and encourages a world of compassion and hope. We are a growing non-profit, serving many different populations (developmental disabilities, traumatic brain injury, homeless veterans, temporary assistance for needy families, etc.). RMHS was voted the #2 “Best Places to Work” by the Denver Business Journal several years ago. The organization fosters a collaborative work environment where employees support each other and work together for the benefit of our customers. Our employees find many opportunities for personal growth and career development. Benefits include paid medical, dental and vision coverage; vacation, national holidays and four personal holidays.
The Behavior Analyst will be a member of an ACT team which provides interdisciplinary assessments and consultation for children with a range of developmental and behavioral challenges. This team also participates in development of new services and programs.
· Conduct functional behavior assessments
· Develop and implement behavioral intervention plans
· Oversee intensive early intervention programs for young children with autism and other neurodevelopmental disorders
· Supervise Behavior Specialists and BCaBAs in direct intervention
· Provide training to staff, families and community on applications of behavioral principles
· Provide consultation to interdisciplinary clinical team and to service coordinators and families
· Contribute to development of center for autism and neurodevelopmental disorders
· Range of client ages, settings, and presenting problems
· Contribute to growth of behavior analysis services within interdisciplinary clinical team
· Responsible for providing consultation, training, technical assistance and direct services in the area of behavioral support strategies to a full client caseload
· Provide positive behavioral supports to individuals with developmental disabilities living in a variety of community based residential settings or their family home
· Focus on children and family services to support children and young adults with autism or other behavioral needs. Behavioral supports include functional assessment, program development, direct intervention, training/coaching and program monitoring.
- Master’s degree in Behavior Analysis, Psychology, Education or related field
- 2 years of experience in the field of developmental disabilities
- National certification in Behavior
- Must have valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
- Five years of experience in treating young children with autism and other developmental disabilities
- Ability to read, write and speak Spanish fluently
- Experience in assessing and treating severe behavior problems in children and adolescents with comorbid mental health and developmental disorders
- Experience in working as part of an interdisciplinary team
Visit our website at www.rmhumanservices.org, career opportunities -or
Send cover letter with salary requirements and resume to: Rocky Mountain Human Services, Attn: Deanna Soulis (email@example.com), 9900 E. Iliff Avenue, Denver, CO 80231 or fax: 303-636-5613
Rocky Mountain Human Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to racial, ethnic and cultural diversity and the goals of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
This is a posting on Colorado Nonprofit Association’s Career Center.