Organization: Community Reach CenterTitle: Bilingual Therapist – Early Childhood Services
Categories: Nonprofit Jobs
Region: Denver Metro Area
Subcategory: Health & Mental Health
Org Type: 501(c)(3)
The Community Reach Center is a growing, multiple-location, mental health care provider in Denver, Colorado. Our 400 employees offer a wide variety of services to individuals in schools, day-treatment, residential, hospital, and correctional facilities.
Job Summary – Under direct supervision provides clinical and support services to Early Care and Education providers and children ages 8 and under and/or their families utilizing evidence based best practice models through a consultation model. May operate in a residential environment, community based, office based, or in an outreach environment, such as in homes, schools, and/or outpatient clinic. Can also provide therapeutic interventions for indigent children, as well as community- and agency-based consultation and training.
- Provides counseling, therapy and/or psychotherapy to consumers and families including individual, family and group therapy; prepares treatment plans, discharge plans, and follow-up care programs; provides therapeutic crisis intervention and emergency services as required; conducts intakes.
- Provides care coordination/case management services to consumers as needed.
Any combination of education and experience that would provide the required skill and knowledge for successful performance would be qualifying. Typical qualification would be equivalent to:
- Minimum of a Master’s Degree in a counseling related field or a Doctorate degree in Psychology from an accredited university;
- Minimum of two years direct clinical experience.
- Preferred licensure as Licensed Professional Counselor in Colorado, Licensed Clinical Social Worker in Colorado, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapy in Colorado, or Licensed Psychologist in Colorado.
- Bilingual required.
Community Reach Center offers an outstanding benefits package, including medical insurance, health savings accounts, dental, vision, mail-order prescriptions, vision, employer paid short and long-term disability insurance, employer matching 401(k), generous PTO plan, EAP, and flex spending accounts.
Community Reach Center Systems, Inc. is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunities. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis of age 40 and over, race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability, military status, genetic information, or any other applicable status protected by state or local law.
Community Reach Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity.
Apply at www.communityreachcenter.org
This is a posting on Colorado Nonprofit Association’s Career Center.