Organization: Communtiy Reach CenterTitle: Bilingual Therapist (Licensed)
Categories: Nonprofit Jobs
Region: Denver Metro Area
Subcategory: Health & Mental Health
Org Type: 501(c)(3)
Bilingual Therapist (Licensed)
Intakes – Thornton
The Community Reach Center is a growing, multiple-location, mental health care provider in Denver, Colorado. Our 400 employees offer a wide variety of services to individuals in schools, day-treatment, residential, hospital, and correctional facilities.
Job Summary – Provides site based intake assessments to consumers resenting for intake assessments, including legally involved consumers seeking mental health and/or substance abuse treatment. Clinical and support services to consumers, may involve working with adults, children and/or families using evidence based practice models.
- Provides clinical assessment to new consumers seeking mental health and substance abuse treatment as well as the legally involved population including consultation and brief intervention for psychological and psychiatric problems and disorders in a manner that promotes safety and comfort in a therapeutic environment.
- Completes intakes assessments and assignment to appropriate treatment team and services.
- Provides effective treatment planning and assisting clients in coordinating care with providers and collaterals.
- Evaluates crisis situations and implement appropriate interventions.
- Able to provide differential diagnosis with both children and adults.
- Knowledge of substance use disorders and ability to assess for and provide appropriate disposition for consumers with substance use disorders.
- Minimum of two years direct clinical experience.
- Minimum of a Master’s Degree in Psychology, Social Work, Sociology or related field.
- LP, LPC, LCSW, LMFT Required
- Bilingual Required
- Excellent working knowledge of behavioral medicine and evidence based treatments for mental health conditions in a primary care setting.
- Ability to work through brief patient contacts and to make quick, accurate clinical assessments of mental health and behavioral conditions.
Community Reach Center offers an outstanding benefits package, including medical insurance, health savings accounts, dental, vision, mail-order prescriptions, vision, employer paid short and long-term disability insurance, employer matching 401(k), generous PTO plan, EAP, and flex spending accounts.
Community Reach Center Systems, Inc. is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunities. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis of age 40 and over, race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability, military status, genetic information, or any other applicable status protected by state or local law.
Community Reach Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity.
Apply at www.communityreachcenter.org or click on direct link
This is a posting on Colorado Nonprofit Association’s Career Center.