Organization: Colorado BaptistsTitle: Communications Director
Categories: Nonprofit Jobs
Location: Denver Metro Area
Organization Type: 501(c)(3)
Title: Communications Director
Part Time: Approximately 20 hours/week
Reports to: Executive Director
1. To coordinate and oversee the communications flowing out of the Colorado Baptist offices (east and west) in such a way that the Convention speaks with one voice.
2. To monitor all communications to guarantee consistent branding and excellent presentation.
1. Produce video presentations to support the Colorado Missions Offering and other Convention activities as assigned.
2. Facilitate the creation and maintenance of the Convention website and monitor other websites related to the convention.
3. Coordinate and execute the technical support for the Convention’s annual meeting.
4. Coordinate and monitor Convention printed and electronic periodic communications and social media tools.
5. Stay abreast with current trends and developments in the communications area.
6. Occasional travel is required (expenses paid by the Convention).
7. Other duties as assigned.
1. Bachelors degree in a communications related field.
2. Committed Christian preferably active in a local Southern Baptist Church.
3. Advanced experience in videography.
4. Strong writing and editing skills.
5. Experience in large event technical support.
6. Proficiency in Word Press, Facebook and Twitter.
7. Familiarity with Print Production.
8. Some experience in marketing and fund raising.
9. Effective time management and an ability to meet deadlines
If you meet all or most of the qualifications listed above, send cover letter, resume, 2 – 3 writing samples and 2 – 3 video samples to Ginger LeBlanc at email@example.com.
Please, contact Ginger at 303-771-2480 ext. 223 with any questions.
This is a posting on Colorado Nonprofit Association’s Career Center.