Organization: The Rise School of DenverTitle: Development Coordinator
Categories: Nonprofit Jobs
Region: Denver Metro Area
Org Type: 501(c)(3)
Part-time Development Coordinator
Job Summary: The Development Coordinator at The Rise School of Denver is responsible for planning and managing all aspects of fundraising for the Rise School of Denver. The Development Coordinator will champion and promote the mission of the Rise School of Denver to the community and to current and potential donors. The Development Coordinator will work with the Board of Directors to develop fundraising goals, strategies, and approaches to increase and strengthen fundraising efforts, including establishing and maintaining a social media presence; organizing and engaging young professionals; seeking out new funding opportunities; organizing and managing special events; and recruiting and cultivating potential members for its Board Of Directors. A new position in the organization, the Development Coordinator will have the opportunity to build the development function. Will report to the Executive Director.
· Develop and execute a systematic strategic plan to diversify, strengthen and increase the funding base and develop new sources of funding.
· Manage and coordinate all aspects of fundraising, donor cultivation, solicitation and public relations.
· Manage the creation of promotional efforts and materials to increase funding.
· Develop ongoing relationships with key prospects and donors.
· Ensure that donors are appreciated and recognized publicly.
· Work as a team with program staff, Board of Directors and volunteers to seek funding and promote the school’s goals.
· Supervise donor database management, information retrieval and analysis.
· Supervise, create and coordinate fundraising events as part of the overall fundraising effort.
· Provide development reports regarding fundraising goals and initiatives, and progress to the Director and the Board of Directors.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 3-plus years experience in development and/or business/sales
- Salesmanship skills
- Networking skills
- Strategic planning skills
- Demonstrated success in fundraising
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
- A team player who has the character, integrity, and service orientation to represent the Rise School
Compensation:$25,000-$30,000, dependent upon experience
Resume and cover letter may be submitted electronically to email@example.com, or by mail to 4901 E. Eastman Avenue, Denver, CO 80222.
This is a posting on Colorado Nonprofit Association’s Career Center.