Organization: Dawson SchoolTitle: Director of Marketing and Communications
Categories: Nonprofit Jobs
Location: Denver Metro Area
Organization Type: 501(c)(3)
Dawson School, a K-12 independent school in Lafayette, CO with 460 students, seeks a Director of Marketing and Communications to develop, coordinate, and implement Dawson’s marketing strategies, communications and public relations activities, both external and internal. The position will also oversee publications, website content and design, brand identity, and media contacts. This position is a member of the executive leadership team and reports to the Head of School/CEO.
- 8+ years of progressive marketing and communication experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Thorough understanding of marketing and branding principles and tactics
- Proven ability to design, develop and implement both strategic programs and supporting tactics
- Strong editing and proofreading skills
- Graphic design experience preferred
- Private school or college experience helpful
- Takes initiative
- Excellent organizational skills including ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong public relations skills
- Ensure an effective and coordinated brand identity
- Coordinate media interest and establish contacts with media
- Conduct relevant market research
- Develop, deploy, and monitor strategies for social media
- Provide communications support for internal constituents
- Oversee production of various school publications
- Manage website content and design
A competitive benefits package awaits our new Director of Marketing and Communications. Benefits include: medical, dental, life, 401(k), and generous time off. The approximate start date for this position is July 1, 2014.
To apply: Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please put Dir. of Marketing in the subject line for immediate consideration.
No phone calls or regular mail please.
This is a posting on Colorado Nonprofit Association’s Career Center.