Organization: PioneersTitle: Director of Marketing
Categories: Nonprofit Jobs
Region: Denver Metro Area
Org Type: Other
Pioneers, a Volunteer Network, also known as the Telephone Pioneers of America, or simply as the Telephone Pioneers, Pioneers is a non-profit charitable organization based in Denver, Colorado, U.S.A. Pioneers was founded in Boston, Massachusetts as the Telephone Pioneers of America with 734 members, including Alexander Graham Bell who received membership card No. 1. Over the years, Pioneers has grown into an organization of 537,000 members comprised of actively employed and retired employees from the telecommunications industry. Pioneers are funded through public charitable donations and support from its strategic partners.
Pioneers Volunteers seeks a Director of Marketing to be responsible for lead development and execution of all marketing initiatives to meet organizational growth plans through sales and customer retention, revenue development, membership recruitment and increased internal/external visibility. The Individual will prepare reports and provide detailed analysis in support of the goals and initiatives of the department and the organization.
- Develop and lead execution of corporate and individual membership recruitment and retention programs.
- Develop and lead execution of all revenue development/fundraising programs, including direct marketing campaigns and affinity partnerships as well as generating revenue in excessive of 3 million.
- Responsible for the daily implementation of the direct marketing program, including creative development and approval, segmentation strategies and campaign reporting/analysis for direct mail solicitations.
- Coordinate direct marketing database processes with IT Manager, including campaign input/output, file instructions and collaboration on Website development.
- Manage direct marketing campaigns with strategic vendors/partners to agreed-upon timelines and manages overall communications calendar, including direct mail, email, etc.
- Develop new and manage existing affinity and member benefit partnerships, including development and implementation of strategic marketing plans.
- Analyze, interpret and report marketing metrics.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Communications or any bachelor’s degree with relevant experience.
- 5+ years of marketing experience, including membership programs, development/fundraising programs and communications/public relations. CSR, public or community relations in corporate environment and non-profit experience a plus.
- Effective Project/Process Management skills.
- Experience in budget development.
- Knowledge of the principles of marketing/communication/public relations.
- Professional verbal and written communicator.
- Experienced vendor manager and effective relationship management.
- Knowledge of corporate operations.
- Effective business partnership with technology for marketing support purposes, day to day business operations and database management, including CRM software, social media and Website presence.
- Supervisory experience.
- Marketing experience in non-profit operations.
If you meet our requirements and would like to be considered for this position, please send a copy of your cover letter and resume to: Cheryl Buttice at email@example.com .
This is a posting on Colorado Nonprofit Association’s Career Center.