Organization: Adam’s CampTitle: Finance Manager
Categories: Nonprofit Jobs
Region: Denver Metro Area
Org Type: 501(c)(3)
Position Type: Full-time, 30 hours/week
Report to: Executive Director
Salary: $35,000- $40,000/year
Job Summary: The Adam’s Camp Finance Manager is responsible for overall financial management of Adam’s Camp including program, fundraising and administrative finances. The scope of this position includes, but is not limited to, day-to-day accounting, budgeting, human resource management, and financial risk management.
Major Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Functional responsibility over accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll. Manage all aspects of the organization’s finance and accounting including, but not limited to the production of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports, year-end audit management, and processing of accounts payable, accounts receivables, and payroll.
- Work with Executive Director and other staff members to create annual budget.
- Work closely with Adam’s Camp Program Managers in managing program expenses, budgets and budget-to- actual variances.
- Manage program service revenue accounting and Accounts Payables with Program Assistants, Insurance Coordinator and camp registration system.
- Produce monthly financial reports to include all Adam’s camp programs and operational functions for distribution to Executive Director and Board of Directors.
- Operate as designated staff member to oversee and provide necessary documents for annual audit and 990.
- Maintain internal control and safeguards for receipt of revenue, costs, and program budgets and actual expenditures.
- Management of human resources including but not limited to: maintaining employee files, administration of benefit plans and all payroll functions for office and seasonal staff.
- Responsible for payroll preparation and all necessary payroll filing responsibilities.
- Support Development Director in donor records, stewardship and financial operations for fundraisers
- Manage all necessary corporate insurance needs.
Required Knowledge and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
- Experience in nonprofit accounting desired.
- Proficiency in Quickbooks and Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player with commitment to a positive, fun, team-oriented working environment.
- Medical, dental and life insurance
- Accrued vacation time
- Paid holidays
- Sick leave
To Apply, Send Cover Letter and Resume to:
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; please write “Finance Manager” in the subject line of your email
Mailing Address: Adam’s Camp, 6767 S. Spruce Street, Centennial, CO 80112
Visit us online at www.AdamsCamp.org
No phone calls, please.
This is a posting on Colorado Nonprofit Association’s Career Center.