Organization: Independent Electrical Contractors – Rocky Mountain (IECRM)Title: Marketing Manager
Categories: Nonprofit Jobs
Region: Denver Metro Area
Org Type: 501(c)(3)
We are looking for a seasoned professional to help us elevate our messaging and communications to the next level. You will be a motivated, resourceful, creative design and tactical marketing guru with the ability to understand the goals of a project and execute on time with a smile and can-do attitude. You have a unique mix of web and graphic design, writing styles, social media content management, and other key strengths to meet the needs of our growing non-profit trade association. Must have experience with MS Office Suite, Photoshop and/or Illustrator, WordPress, and email marketing.
About the Job:
The Marketing Manager (MM) plays a critical role at IECRM. The MM is responsible for creating and distributing a wide-range of marketing, communications, event, and presentation materials on behalf of IECRM’s activities, classes, and all outreach. These materials are delivered in a variety of mediums, including print, online, video, and electronic formats. The MM reports directly to the COO, and works with the staff to develop strong relationships with association members, vendors, students, and outside business partners. This full-time position salary range is $36,000-$42,000/annual, plus competitive benefits. Future opportunities for advancement a great possibility — help us grow while we help you grow!
About the Day-to-Day:
· Assists in development of IECRM strategic marketing plan
· Prepares and produces marketing and promotional materials
· Publishes content, designs, updates, and maintains IECRM website
· Develops marketing campaigns for activities, events, press, and classes
· Works to build email marketing database for wide, targeted distribution
· Collaborates with IECRM staff, association members, outside printers, and other vendors on various events and projects
· Assists in organizing chapter events, classes, and seminars
· Collects and organizes IECRM photo archives
· Works with outside vendors on collateral material production
· Develops Public Relations contacts with media outlets in print, radio, television, and online
· Researches, writes, and edits press releases, legislative alerts, newsletters, and other IECRM communications materials
· Contributes to social media outlets for IECRM (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
· Other duties, as assigned
Please send your cover letter, resume, at least two design samples and a choice writing example, to Kristin Kim Haynes, IECRM COO, firstname.lastname@example.org, by Mon., October 6, 2014. No Phone Calls.
Independent Electrical Contractors Rocky Mountain (IECRM), headquartered in Denver, Colorado, is a non-profit association dedicated to supporting, educating, and promoting professional, merit shop electrical and systems contractors.
Since 1981, IECRM has been the leading electrical and renewable energy contractor association in Colorado. Representing over 200 member companies responsible for $2B annually, and educating over 1,000 electrical apprentices and licensed electricians annually, IECRM is the strongest chapter within the national IEC association.
This is a posting on Colorado Nonprofit Association’s Career Center.