Organization: International Mountain Bicycling Association (IMBA)Title: Membership Services Representative
Categories: Nonprofit Jobs
Region: Denver Metro Area
Org Type: 501(c)(3)
IMBA’s Membership Services Representative is a key link in connecting with our members and providing them with a high level of customer service. This is a part-time, entry level position in the Boulder, Colo., office. This position also provides assistance internally to IMBA’s Chapter and Member Services department by coordinating tasks related to e-commerce orders, fulfilling IMBA program and membership packets, processing contributions and working as part of a team advocating for mountain biking.
- Assist constituents, members and donors via phone, email and at some events
- Respond to issues or complaints via phone and email with regard to store orders or membership packages
- Weekly membership and product fulfillment
- Preparation of materials for membership packages
- Maintain inventory for membership premiums and IMBA store products
- Track physical inventory of product and fulfillment materials
- Monitor and minimize shipping costs
- Enter online and mail-based orders into database
- Sort mail into batches ready for deposit
- Work with Membership team to facilitate membership campaigns
- Process Chapter and Member Services department’s database queries
- Update addresses, record address changes, and assist with member requests
- Represent IMBA and help coordinate campaigns at cycling and industry events
- Respond to email inquiries when requested: product orders, membership, benefits, general information about IMBA’s network of affiliated clubs and organizations
- Stay abreast of all membership levels, offers, and benefits
- General tasks related to development of IMBA’s network as requested
- Outstanding customer service and telephone skills
- Customer-centric outlook
- Willingness to assist and train interns
- Highly proficient in Google Apps, Microsoft Excel and the Apple operating system
- Ability to process repetitive transactions quickly and accurately
- Flexibility and adherence to deadlines
- Well-developed data entry skills
- High school diploma required.
- Ability to embrace interactive technology and develop procedures with little assistance
- Ability to work unsupervised and as part of an active, dynamic and social team
- Experience in E-Commerce and Customer Relationship Management
- Basic understanding of database functions and structure
- Understanding of basic accounting procedures
- Strong interest in cycling and outdoor sports, particularly mountain biking
Applying: Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume together in the same file to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, October 16th.
IMBA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This is a posting on Colorado Nonprofit Association’s Career Center.