Organization: Boomerang MarketingTitle: Office Assistant
Categories: Nonprofit Jobs
Location: Denver Metro Area
Organization Type: For-profit company
Boomerang Marketing is a boutique marketing and design studio focusing on nonprofit and small businesses. We are seeking a part-time Office Assistant to join our fun team of marketing/design geniuses.
Job Scope Includes:
- Be the front line to our clients by answering incoming phone calls, assist clients or direct calls to THE appropriate Boomerang genius.
- Enter conference registrations for our event management clients. (data entry).
- Print materials for conferences; prepare packets and ship to conferences.
- Check with vendors on status of print orders, coordination of deliveries, proofs, etc.
- Support in logistics of event planning; calling vendors, placing orders, venue research, etc.
- Support our website team in creating pages and updating content within WordPress.
- Aid in creating email newsletters (content provided, you place and add photos).
- Mail thank you cards; manage our client feedback program and report results to team.
- Act as moderator for webinar/tele-calls hosted by Boomerang Marketing.
- Work to keep office organized and supplies stocked.
Skills and Specifications:
- Good project management and organization skills.
- A take charge personality – look for ways to relieve workload from owner.
- Ability to act fast, work with deadlines and fast-paced environment.
- Up-to-date knowledge of technologies and approaches in marketing.
- Ability to work individually and handle self-driven projects (minimal supervision).
- Marketing background, understanding of principals.
- Proofreading and conversational writing skills.
- Ability to listen to verbal direction and determine action steps, what is required.
- Software: Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, FileMaker experience helpful but will train, Constant Contact, WordPress also helpful. Mac Mail is used for email.
- Excellent Internet skills. Knowing how to search for information is a must.
- We are a Mac based office (will train on Mac).
- High school degree required, undergraduate or graduate degree preferred.
- Ideal candidate will be a strong individual who takes ownership of their job responsibilities!
Compensation and Schedule:
- Compensation based on experience.
- 15-20 hours per week (preferred days are Monday-Wednesday)
How to Apply:
We are a faced paced office and need the selected candidate to be able to take charge, work with minimum supervision and problem-solve. If this sounds like you…
- Send your cover letter and resume.
- One example of a project you worked on and found rewarding. Share project background, yourinvolvement, and why it was rewarding.
- Submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org NO phone calls!
This is a posting on Colorado Nonprofit Association’s Career Center.