Organization: The Leukemia & Lymphoma SocietyTitle: Office Manager
Categories: Nonprofit Jobs
Region: Denver Metro Area
Org Type: 501(c)(3)
How many people can answer the question, “What do you do for a living?” with the answer, “I help find cures for cancer.” At LLS, employees take our mission seriously. Whether you work in one of our chapters, are an accountant at the national office or a specialist in our Information Resource Center, you work each day on making our mission a reality: Cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin’s disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families. Join us and give new meaning to the word, “job.”
Position Title:Office Manager
Status:Temp to Possible Hire, Hourly Non-Exempt
Location:Rocky Mountain Chapter – Denver, CO
Reports to:Executive Director or assigned staff
Summary:Performs and provides oversight for diverse office functions and support systems for the chapter. May supervise staff as assigned.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides general administrative management of office supplies, purchasing and business equipment.
- Coordinates and supervises assigned office functions and personnel such as bookkeeping, volunteer coordination and reception duties.
- Maintains assigned office, program and event records, files and data bases.
- Coordinates and maintains chapter financial records and reports as needed (e.g. payroll, accounts payable/receivable, deposits, bank reconciliations, monthly income and expense statements, etc.)
- Provides administrative and secretarial support as assigned.
- Maintains a working knowledge of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society mission and it’s programs to address them.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent word processing and database management skills.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Proficient in business English, spelling, punctuation and grammar.
- Proficient in basic accounting and bookkeeping skills.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized.
- Knowledge of standard business machines and computers.
- Professional maturity and judgment.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
For consideration, please forward cover letter with resume and salary history (SALARY HISTORY MUST BE INCLUDED FOR CONSIDERATION), to:
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Rocky Mountain Chapter
720 South Colorado Blvd, Suite 500-S, Denver, CO 80246
APPLY ONLINE HERE: Office Manager
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) does not accept resumes from third party recruitment/search firms. Please do not forward resumes to LLS employees or any company locations or email addresses. LLS is not responsible for any fees related to resumes not solicited by LLS Recruiting.
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This is a posting on Colorado Nonprofit Association’s Career Center.