Organization: Outreach UgandaTitle: Office Manager
Categories: Nonprofit Jobs
Region: Denver Metro Area
Org Type: 501(c)(3)
Office Manager – part-time (24 hours per week):
Need motivated, organized, and level-headed individual to manage our nonprofit’s home-based office in Highlands Ranch. This key person will serve as office manager with job duties encompassing three primary areas:
1. Craft product related: fulfill web site orders; update product information on web site; handle incoming and outgoing shipments of craft products; schedule, setup and coordinate craft selling events; photograph new products; and purchase needed supplies locally.
2. Customer service related: handle phone and email inquiries from customers, donors and sponsors; interact with people visiting our office/showroom; file documents; handle mailings to/from sponsors and donors
3. Volunteer related: schedule, train and motivate office and event volunteers; assign volunteer duties; coordinate volunteers for craft selling events.
Skills needed: Microsoft Word and Excel. Adobe Photoshop a plus. Vehicle needed for running errands, taking packages to the post office, and setting up events.
Hourly Rate: Negotiable depending on skills and experience
Hours: 24 hours weekly. Must be an agreed upon, set schedule during Monday to Friday some time between 8am and 6pm. Oct. to Dec. will occasionally need to assist with event-related duties outside of these hours.
Please email your resume with the subject line “Office Manager Opening” along with the information below to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Time and days available during Monday to Friday period
2. Hourly rate desired
3. Ideal number of hours that you would like to work weekly
4. How many miles away you are located from Highlands Ranch – approx. Broadway and C470
This is a posting on Colorado Nonprofit Association’s Career Center.