Organization: Boys Hope Girls HopeTitle: Program Director
Categories: Nonprofit Jobs
Region: Denver Metro Area
Org Type: 501(c)(3)
Looking to have an impact in your work every single day? Are you excited about helping others reach their full potential? Do you have a strong background in education administration and youth residential care practice in Colorado? Then Boys Hope Girls Hope of Colorado might be for you!
You can see it: Work that makes a difference in an organization that values your talents. Where your days will be varied and never dull. Where you’ll have real leadership opportunities as you develop a diverse team of skilled, caring individuals. You’re also earning pay worthy of your expertise, and you can depend on a full benefits package. If that’s your vision, Boys Hope Girls Hope has an opportunity for you.
Boys Hope Girls Hope is a scholarship program that helps academically capable and motivated children-in-need to meet their full potential and become men and women for others by providing value-centered, family-like homes, opportunities and education through college. Join us and you can change the lives of children in the community and end the cycle of poverty for them and their families.
As Program Director, you’ll be the driving force for our success. You’ll manage two residential scholarship homes as well as the oversight of an Academy program in the southeast metro area. You’ll have the opportunity to interact with diverse groups of people in your daily work. Your ability to communicate clearly and effectively in both Spanish and English will ensure that the adolescents, their guardians or parents, team members, board members, teachers and community members receive all needed information to play their part in the success of the program
As Program Director, you’ll have the following skills, talents and experience when you join us:
· Master’s Degree or PhD in Social Work, Guidance and Counseling, or Education from an accredited school
· Proven track record of program management in youth development or child welfare
· Knowledge of experience with youth residential care practice and Colorado licensing regulations
· Experience and desire to lead a talented, diverse staff who are equally committed to the mission of Boys Hope Girls Hope
· Manage the condition of program property as well as certification in QMAP, First Aid, CPR, and Therapeutic Crisis Intervention
· A wealth and depth of knowledge in child development
· The ability to manage several projects and activities at the same time
· Familiarity with non-profit operations
· Excellent computer skills and ability to apply them in the workplace
· Ability to speak and read both Spanish and English
To learn more about joining us, visit our website at www.boyshopegirlshope.org. Please submit your resume to email@example.com, along with a cover letter with your salary history. You offer your unique skills and experiences. Boys Hope Girls Hope offers all the advantages of an established international organization – including a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package and the chance to change the lives of children who need it. Join us today!
This is a posting on Colorado Nonprofit Association’s Career Center.