Organization: Community Reach CenterTitle: Psychiatrist
Categories: Nonprofit Jobs
Region: Denver Metro Area
Subcategory: Health & Mental Health
Org Type: 501(c)(3)
The Community Reach Center is a growing, multiple-location, mental health care provider in Denver, Colorado. Our 400 employees offer a wide variety of services to individuals in schools, day-treatment, residential, hospital, and correctional facilities.
Job Summary – Provides direct, comprehensive psychiatric evaluations, treatment planning and medication management. Participates as a member of a treatment team at Community Reach Center, and assures clinicians receive appropriate psychiatric input.
- Provide psychiatric assessment, pharmacological management; medication education, treatment planning and psychotherapy as assigned
- Participate in the weekly physician On-Call rotation for 24-hour crisis team
- Consults with clinicians, case managers and other program staff, and family members of consumers, for ongoing clinical needs and treatment plans
- Ensure that medical and psychiatric services provided meet prevailing professional standards.
- Hold a MD or DO degree from an accredited allopathic or osteopathic medical school and have a DEA license
- Completed one-year internship
- Completed three years of general psychiatry residency for adult psychiatrist
- Completed two years of child/adolescent psychiatry fellowship for child psychiatrist.
- Board eligible or board certified.
- Licensed to practice medicine in the State of Colorado or license eligible with license granted prior to beginning practice at Community Reach Center.
- Valid DEA license
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus.
Community Reach Center offers an outstanding benefits package, including medical insurance, health savings accounts, dental, vision, mail-order prescriptions, vision, employer paid short and long-term disability insurance, employer matching 401(k), generous PTO plan, EAP, and flex spending accounts.
Community Reach Center Systems, Inc. is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunities. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis of age 40 and over, race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability, military status, genetic information, or any other applicable status protected by state or local law.
Community Reach Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity.
This is a posting on Colorado Nonprofit Association’s Career Center.