Organization: Community Reach CenterTitle: Psychiatrist
Categories: Nonprofit Jobs
Region: Denver Metro Area
Subcategory: Health & Mental Health
Org Type: 501(c)(3)
Community Reach Center (CRC) is an Integrated Health Care and Trauma Informed Care Community that serves a metropolitan area in Denver, CO. Our 500 employees offer a wide variety of services to individuals and families in schools, day-treatment, residential, hospital, and correctional facilities.
We are seeking a Psychiatrist to join our Medical Services Team who is committed to enhancing lives every day. CRC wants compassionate candidates to bring their ideas, to help improve, thrive, and connect with the agency and community. Come join us! We will help you grow professionally and celebrate with you in your achievements.
How will a Psychiatrist be successful in this role?
Provide direct, comprehensive psychiatric evaluations, treatment planning and medication management within a multidisciplinary team model. Participate as a member of a treatment team at Community Reach Center, and assure clinicians receive appropriate psychiatric input.
• Provide psychiatric assessment, pharmacological management; medication education, treatment planning and psychotherapy as assigned
• Participate in the weekly physician On-Call rotation for 24-hour crisis team
• Consults with clinicians, nurses, medical assistants, case managers, and family members of consumers, for ongoing clinical needs and treatment plans
• Ensure that medical and psychiatric services provided meet prevailing evidence based professional standards
Qualifications for the Psychiatrist role:
- Hold a MD or DO degree from an accredited allopathic or osteopathic medical school
- Completed one-year internship
- Completed three years of general psychiatry residency for adult psychiatrist
- Completed two years of child/adolescent psychiatry fellowship for child psychiatrist.
- Board eligible or board certified.
- Licensed to practice medicine in the State of Colorado or license eligible with license granted prior to beginning practice at Community Reach Center.
- Valid DEA license
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus.
Community Reach Center offers paid holidays, paid CME days with stipend, outstanding benefits package, including medical insurance, health savings accounts, dental, vision, mail-order prescriptions, vision, employer paid short and long-term disability insurance, employer matching 401(k), generous PTO plan, EAP, and flex spending accounts.
Community Reach Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity.
Apply at www.communityreachcenter.org.
This is a posting on Colorado Nonprofit Association’s Career Center.