Organization: Peer Assistance Services, Inc.Title: Receptionist Needed
Categories: Nonprofit Jobs
Region: Denver Metro Area
Org Type: 501(c)(3)
Peer Assistance Services, Inc. (PAS) is a community-based, 501(c)(3), not-for-profit Colorado corporation. Our mission statement, dedicated to quality, accessible prevention and intervention services in workplaces and communities, focusing on substance abuse and related issues, guides all agency programming. At the core of PAS are the values of integrity, respect, compassion, perseverance, and vision. Each staff member operates from these to ensure the success of the agency.
Job Title: Receptionist
|FLSA Exempt Status
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
|Date of Last Revision
Primary Purpose of Job: Make a positive first impression by maintaining a friendly and professional reception area in the Parker Road office.
Principal Responsibilities and Essential Duties:
· Answer ‘Operator Line” and greet visitors
· Daily review and oversight of calendar and scheduling needs for agency
· Respond to any office equipment needs: order supplies, contact vendors when equipment needs repair
· Assist with presentation/exhibit/meeting preparation, including gathering materials, copying, and collating
· Arrange catering for internal and external meetings
· Maintain general office appearance: front office, meeting rooms, kitchen, plants, etc.
· Assist with agency mailings
· Assist in coordinating and planning meetings, retreats, fundraising activities, etc.
· Perform various administrative duties as required
· Two years reception, administrative, or customer service experience
· Ability to maintain a positive outlook and demeanor when dealing with difficult situations
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Functional in Microsoft Office Suite
· Proficient with general computer concepts and possess the skills needed in order to troubleshoot common problems as well as the ability to learn new programs quickly
· Detailed oriented, reliable and organized
· Ability to multi-task
Reports to: Administrative Services Manager
Direct Reports: None
Qualification Requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Working Conditions: Favorable office environment. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to normal office equipment with the risk of electric shock. The employee occasionally works near moving mechanical parts such as copy machines, postage meters, etc. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Physical Requirements: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to handle; or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel or crouch.
The employee must regularly lift and or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Disclaimer Statement: The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required for employees assigned to this job
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website for more information www.PeerAssistanceServices.org
This is a posting on Colorado Nonprofit Association’s Career Center.