Organization: Jefferson HillsTitle: Receptionist
Categories: Nonprofit Jobs
Region: Denver Metro Area
Subcategory: Administrative, Programs/Services
Org Type: 501(c)(3)
Purpose: To provide professional and support services to Managers, Administration, incoming callers, visitors, and other employees as needed.
1. Switchboard coverage during business hours. This includes professional, courteous response to inquiries, incoming callers, and visitors to the facility. Confidentiality foremost at all times.
2. Deliver messages and faxes to staff in a timely manner.
3. Page employees when requested by callers.
4. Retrieves messages from voice mail and forwards to the appropriate personnel.
5. Maintains awareness of each visitor and any potential security issues that arise in the front reception area of the Jefferson Hills building. Provides extra security with the front door release when residents are in the front of the building for lunch or transports.
6. Shred confidential documents.
7. Input new employees into time clock.
8. Distribute employment applications and welcome packets to candidates as needed.
9. Post job openings on a weekly basis.
10. Implements new administrative systems when needed.
11. Receives, sorts, and routes mail.
12. Updates names on employee mail boxes as needed.
13. Maintains master forms file and stocks copies in forms box.
14. Updates forms and creates new forms as needed.
15. Provides support services, such as typing, faxing, data entry, and filing to Administrative and treatment staff as time permits.
16. Completes employment verifications for Managers and Administration in a timely manner.
17. Faxes and copies referral packets for admissions (when needed).
18. Demonstrates ability to file correctly and in a timely manner.
19. Maintains fax and copy machines, and assists users. Fills copy machine twice daily (morning and afternoon). Maintains other supplies for copy machine.
20. Acts as a liaison for all departments.
21. Maintains and updates site bases phone list and company directory.
22. Maintains conference room schedules.
23. Maintains Visitor and Volunteer lists.
24. Make visitor/volunteer badges. Keep visitor/volunteer logs up to date.
25. Represents Jefferson Hills in a professional manner at all times.
26. Maintains Headcounts sheets for all units.
27. Tracks SSR census and UDSA meal counts from Headcount sheets.
28. Change back-up tapes daily and send to Administrative office.
29. Organize and order supplies as needed.
30. File Worker’s Compensation forms as needed.
31. Take photos and create ID’s for all new residents.
Other duties as assigned.
At least 21 years of age.
• Please apply by sending your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements
• Drug screen and background check required.
• Jefferson Hills is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/V/D
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
This is a posting on Colorado Nonprofit Association’s Career Center.