Organization: SE Trauma InstituteTitle: Receptionist
Categories: Nonprofit Jobs
Region: Denver Metro Area
Org Type: 501(c)(3)
Reports TO: Deputy Director
Location: Boulder, CO
Employment Type: Part time 20-25 per week
Salary: $10.00 – $11.00 per hour
The Receptionist reports to the Deputy Director and is responsible for providing office and clerical services. The Receptionist provides general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. The receptionist will be responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate personnel, mail distribution, flow of correspondence, general light housekeeping, corporate HQ facilities, and requisition of supplies as well as additional clerical duties.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties
1. Answers telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate personnel. Directs call to the appropriate personnel.
2. Greets and directs visitors.
3. Takes and retrieves accurate messages for various personnel.
4. Provides callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company website and other related information.
5. Receives, sorts and forwards incoming mail. Open and date stamp all correspondence.
6. Maintain the general filing system and file all correspondence.
7. Prepare and mail all (FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc.) packages.
8. Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies.
9. Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and annual meetings telephone calls and expense reimbursements.
10. Maintains a neat and tidy reception area, clearing up any clutter on an ongoing basis, and maintains a professional, comfortable general office atmosphere.
11. Orders, receives, and stocks all Media and Bookstore products.
12. Offers coffee and refreshments to visitors.
13. Prepare all staff and board meeting minutes
14. Assists with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating.
15. Coordinate the repair and maintenance of office equipment.
16. Mail all accounts payable and payroll checks.
17. Data entry of event mailing list for conferences, etc.
18. Perform other related duties as required.
Support the Executive Director, Deputy Director and other staff
19. Assist the Executive Director and Deputy Director as requested.
20. Provide administrative services for the Deputy Director.
2. Communication Proficiency.
3. Collaboration Skills.
4. Customer/Client Focus.
5. Technical Capacity.
7. People person
9. Able to take the initiative
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary.
No travel is expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience
[Indicate education based on requirements that are job-related and consistent with business necessity. See examples below.]
1. High school diploma.
2. One year of administrative experience.
3. Proficient in Microsoft Office
submit resume with cover letter and salary expectations to email@example.com Please no phone calls.
This is a posting on Colorado Nonprofit Association’s Career Center.