Organization: Somatic Experiencing (SE) Trauma InstituteTitle: Receptionist (Part-Time)
Categories: Nonprofit Jobs
Org Type: 501(c)(3)
Position reports to:ï¿½ Program Manager I
Job Purpose Summary
The Receptionist provides broad support to all departments within the Institute.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Receives all incoming calls/communications.ï¿½ Handles or distributes accurate information to the team in a timely manner to maintain smooth communications.
- Maintains training supplies and kitchen supplies on a weekly basis.
- Manages office cleaning crew.ï¿½ Maintains a tidy and well-organized office and kitchen environment.
- Packs and ships products/materials in a timely and professional manner.
- Receives visitors in a friendly and professional manner.
- Opens, date stamps and distributes mail and faxes on a daily basis.
- Maintains accurate program and professional association filing systems, keeps filing up to date, and arranges for storage and shredding of files, as needed.
- Takes clear, accurate and concise meeting minute notes.
- Maintains office equipment and supplies.
- Plans and executes events for team, Board of Directors, and Faculty members, as needed.
- Enters data in a timely and accurate manner.
Primary Goals and Objectives
- Provide exceptional customer service and internal office support.
- Promote fluidity of office operations and support the entire office staff.
- Understand their vital role in supporting our vision and mission.
- Broad knowledge and experience in: customer service, office operations, and website navigation.
- Above average skills in: Organization, multi-tasking, andï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ prioritization.
- Excellent skills in: Critical thinking, planning and project management, and communication (both written and oral).
- Demonstrated ability to: Focus and retain information, track and follow-up on projects.
- General knowledge of: Office equipment.
- Experience in: Office management and working in a team environment.ï¿½
- Have a positive, professional attitude.
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma
- 2 plus yearsï¿½ experience with customer service and phones
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
While performing the duties of this Job, Receptionist is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, speak and hear.ï¿½ The position requires extensive computer use, so the employee must have sufficient hand dexterity to use a computer keyboard and be capable of reading a computer screen.ï¿½ The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.ï¿½ Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable otherwise qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please submit Salary history and expectations along with a cover letter to email@example.com.ï¿½ No phone calls.
ï¿½Part-Time 20-29 hours per week
This is a posting on Colorado Nonprofit Association’s Career Center.