Organization: Community Reach CenterTitle: Systems Administrator III
Categories: Nonprofit Jobs
Region: Denver Metro Area
Org Type: 501(c)(3)
Systems Administrator III
The Community Reach Center is a growing, multiple-location, mental health care provider in Denver, Colorado. Our 400 employees offer a wide variety of services to individuals in schools, day-treatment, residential, hospital, and correctional facilities.
Job Summary – Under minimal supervision, this expert-level position is responsible for the maintenance, operation, and planning of the enterprise technical systems including, but not limited to network servers, data storage services, network operating systems, enterprise imaging, email system, data backup and recovery systems, and data access security. Responsible for leading, capacity planning, functional and technical design of enterprise systems, and resolution of complex problems. Oversees the testing, implementation, maintenance, documentation, and development of operation and maintenance procedures. Executes enterprise system design (functional and technical), planning, and implementation. Provides assistance in troubleshooting escalated issues related to system failures and problems. Acts independently to troubleshoot complex problems immediately to avoid costly down time and service outages.
· Minimum of a BA/BS or equivalent and 6 years’ experience in network and information technology. (A combination of training, education, certification(s), and experience that is equivalent to minimum education/experience guidelines may also be considered.)
· Four years of experience in managing a VMWare, Citrix, Windows server, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SQL Server, SharePoint, SAN and IP Phone based corporate IT infrastructure, including the respective LAN and WAN network infrastructure. Knowledge of network planning and capacity management, digital and analog data communications, hardware and software products, routing and bridging methodologies, SNMP-based network management systems, intelligent hubs and switches, and troubleshooting/problem determination procedures.
· Knowledge of Windows server and workstations infrastructure.
· Must had the ability to plan and prioritize tasks and coordinate installations and evaluate common IT infrastructure and network problems in order to determine solutions and corrections, create operational procedures, analyze performance data to prepare reports showing capacity, growth, and trouble areas.
· Establish and maintain effective working relationships with vendors, communications carried, and user departments, and the ability to keep current with new trends in data communications.
· Must have excelled project management and people skills.
Community Reach Center offers an outstanding benefits package, including medical insurance, health savings accounts, dental, vision, mail-order prescriptions, vision, employer paid short and long-term disability insurance, employer matching 401(k), generous PTO plan, EAP, and flex spending accounts.
Community Reach Center Systems, Inc. is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunities. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis of age 40 and over, race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability, military status, genetic information, or any other applicable status protected by state or local law.
Community Reach Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity.
Apply at www.communityreachcenter.org or click the link
This is a posting on Colorado Nonprofit Association’s Career Center.