Organization: Community Reach CenterTitle: Systems Administrator III
Categories: Nonprofit Jobs
Location: Denver Metro Area
Organization Type: 501(c)(3)
JOIN OUR CRC TEAM!
Community Reach Center, a top-tier mental health provider in the northern Denver area, and the designated mental health provider for anyone eligible for Medicaid in Adams County, Colorado is currently seeking a
System Administrator III
Location: Northglenn, Colorado
Employment Status: Full-Time
Salary Range: Dependent upon experience
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Under minimal supervision, this expert-level position is responsible for the maintenance, operation, and planning of the enterprise technical systems including, but not limited to network servers, data storage services, network operating systems, enterprise imaging, email system, data backup and recovery systems, and data access security.
Responsible for leading capacity planning, functional and technical design of enterprise systems, and resolution of complex problems. Oversees the testing, implementation, maintenance, documentation, and development of operation and maintenance procedures. Executes enterprise system design (functional and technical), planning, and implementation. Provides assistance in troubleshooting escalated issues related to system failures and problems. Acts independently to troubleshoot complex problems immediately to avoid costly down time and service outages.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Maintains and enhances the VMWare and Citrix infrastructure, including the related hardware and software systems
· Cooperates with other experts on the team to jointly trouble shoot and resolve complex system issues
· Designs system enhancement
· Leads and manages infrastructure improvement projects and provides vision and technical direction to oversee and ensure prompt completion of projects by defining task scope and task lists, providing design guidance, implementation and test plans, and other required coordination.
· Plans, prioritizes, and schedules software and hardware changes/updates, and other support systems preventive maintenance as necessary. Keeps logs of all changes.
· Monitors network and server performance, capacity, history, baseline statistics, and problems, and prepares reports on all areas of network and server operation; prepares inventory and other utilization and accounting reports; prepares system status dashboards.
· Directs selected product research and supports other technology and evaluation projects; provides technical and operational support in all areas.
· Cooperates with front line help desk staff and assists with the resolution of level 2 and 3 issues.
· Assists with the training of other IS staff, incl. Help Desk.
· Works as part of a rotation for after hours on-call support.
· Attends applicable management meetings and serves on appropriate work groups / committees to further the goals of Community Reach Center.
· Projects a positive image to other agencies and the general public.
· Participates in and utilizes opportunities that provide professional growth through attendance at center in-services and other conferences and by conducting consultation and education functions as indicated.
· Promotes cooperative working relationships and positive team atmosphere.
· Demonstrates competence in leadership, communication, professionalism, organizational and analytical skills, and technical/professional skills.
· Performs other such duties as assigned within the scope of the position and program description, as well as those reflective of experience, education, and ability.
Employment Standards – Any combination of education and experience that would provide the required skill and knowledge for successful performance would be qualifying. Typical qualification would be equivalent to:
· Education – Minimum of a BA/BS or equivalent and 6 year experience in network and information technology
(A combination of training, education, certification(s), and experience that is equivalent to minimum education/experience guidelines may also be considered.)
· Experience – Four years of experience in managing a VMWare, Citrix, Windows server, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SQL Server, SharePoint, SAN and IP Phone based corporate IT infrastructure, including the respective LAN and WAN network infrastructure.
· Required Licenses and Certifications – Valid Driver’s License.
· Necessary Skills – Knowledge of network planning and capacity management, digital and analog data communications hardware and software products, routing and bridging methodologies, SNMP-based network management systems, intelligent hubs and switches, and troubleshooting/problem determination procedures. Knowledge of Windows server and workstations infrastructures. Must have the ability to plan and prioritize tasks and coordinate installations and evaluate common IT infrastructure and network problems in order to determine solutions and corrections, create operational procedures, analyze performance data to prepare reports showing capacity, growth, and trouble areas, establish and maintain effective working relationships with vendors, communications carriers, and user departments, and the ability to keep current with new trends in data communications. Must have excellent project management and people skills.
· Preferred Qualifications – ITIL and/or Project Management certification or experience. Hands on experience or certification with Avaya Telecom devices, VMWare, Citrix, Cisco routers, switches and firewalls, Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint, Nimble, Data Domain.
Community Reach Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We Value Diversity!
This is a posting on Colorado Nonprofit Association’s Career Center.