To be eligible for the 2013 Colorado Collaboration Award, a collaboration must:
- Be based in and serving Colorado.
- Involve two or more entities (i.e. nonprofit organizations, businesses, and/or government agencies).
- Include a lead organization (for the purposes of this application) that is a 501(c)(3).
- Have begun operations during or before September 2011. See the Award FAQs for more information.
- Have a collaborative structure, including:
Have a structure that is evidenced by a formal written agreement (i.e., memorandum of understanding (MOU), contract, or merger agreement). See the Award FAQs for more information.
- Shared leadership and decision-making among partners (i.e.,not a contractor/contractee, fiscal agent, or parent/chapter relationship).
- Shared goals and planning among partners.
- Shared contribution of resources from partners.
Submit the lead organization’s nondiscrimination policy; this policy must expressly include “sexual orientation” and “gender expression.” See the Award FAQs for more information.
- Have a written agreement (MOU, contract, or merger agreement) dated September 2011 or earlier.
Have questions about an eligibility requirement?