The Nonprofit Help Desk is designed to help provide the resources and direction you need to answer nonprofit management or governance questions. Colorado Nonprofit Association does not provide consulting or professional services, but we are happy to refer you to others who do! We will do our best to provide helpful resources and referrals within 2 or 3 business days, but please note that the Help Desk is not staffed full time.
Members of Colorado Nonprofit Association have unlimited access to Help Desk services. Organizations that are not members of the Association are limited to one question a year. You can learn more about membership including all of the benefits here.
Submitting a Question
- Check out the Colorado Nonprofit FAQs for answers to some common questions.
- Looking for a product or service? Search our online Business Member Directory.
- Does your nonprofit need pro bono legal assistance? The Nonprofit Help Desk cannot provide legal advice, but please visit our Colorado Nonprofit Pro Bono Legal Group page to submit a request for pro bono legal services.
- You’ll find legal requirements, guidelines, standards, and best practices for Colorado nonprofits in our free guidebook, Principles & Practices for Nonprofit Excellence in Colorado.
- Would you like to attend a training or participate in a webinar? Visit our Upcoming Training & Events page for a full list of upcoming trainings!
- Still have a question? Email the Nonprofit Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org; please include your name, organization, telephone number, an email address where you can be reached, and your question! You can also call the Help Desk at (303) 832-5710 x273.