Nonprofit Colorado is the bimonthly newsletter of Colorado Nonprofit Association which features Association updates, articles on current trends, and information about nonprofit best practices. Learn more.
Colorado Nonprofit Salary & Benefits Survey
Get salary and benefits data based on other Colorado nonprofits. The Colorado Nonprofit Salary & Benefits Survey is published every two years to help nonprofits set affordable, competitive compensation packages. Learn more.
Colorado Generosity Project Reports
The Colorado Generosity Project is a comprehensive multi-year program to help nonprofits demonstrate best practices, increase public awareness of the impact of the nonprofit sector, and increase charitable giving in Colorado. Since its inception in 2007, the Project has published a series of important reports to assist Colorado nonprofits and donors.
- Understanding Giving: Beliefs and Behaviors of Colorado’s Donors
- The State of Giving: A Profile of Individual Charitable Giving in Colorado
- Return on Investment: The Economic Impact of the Nonprofit Sector in Colorado
- Generous Colorado: Why Donors Give
- Weathering the Storm: Challenges and Opportunities Facing Colorado Nonprofits during Recession