Nonprofit Colorado is the bimonthly newsletter of Colorado Nonprofit Association which features current issues, trends and best practices in the nonprofit sector and is a resource on how to operate an effective and efficient nonprofit. Learn more.
Colorado Nonprofit Salary & Benefits Survey
Get salary and benefits data based on other Colorado nonprofits. The Colorado Nonprofit Salary & Benefits Survey is published every two years to help nonprofits set affordable, competitive compensation packages. Learn more.
Colorado Generosity Project Reports
The Colorado Generosity Project is a comprehensive multi-year program to help nonprofits demonstrate best practices, increase public awareness of the impact of the nonprofit sector, and increase charitable giving in Colorado. Since its inception in 2007, the project has published a series of important reports to assist Colorado nonprofits and donors.
- Understanding Giving: Beliefs and Behaviors of Colorado’s Donors
- The State of Giving: A Profile of Individual Charitable Giving in Colorado
- Return on Investment: The Economic Impact of the Nonprofit Sector in Colorado
- Generous Colorado: Why Donors Give
- Weathering the Storm: Challenges and Opportunities Facing Colorado Nonprofits during Recession
2015 Member Summit Report: A Statewide Needs Assessment
Early in 2015, Colorado Nonprofit Association staff traveled to 16 communities across the great state of Colorado. The goals for these visits –Member Summits –were threefold: understanding the needs and expectations of Colorado Nonprofit Association members, identifying nonprofit professional development and education gaps and learning about challenges specifically related to their community. Learn more.