2012 Colorado Nonprofit
Salary & Benefits Survey
Recruit Great Staff
Find out what other organizations are offering to recruit and retain talented employees – without breaking the bank.
Budget with Confidence
Set and justify salaries with data that’s easy to reference and easy to share.
Compare your organization to others in your area, in your budget range, and in your focus of service.
Print Edition: now 50% off for 2013!
$60 $30 Colorado Nonprofit Association members | $80 $40 standard.
Get the print edition and the instant PDF download for one price! (A $3.50 shipping and handling change will be added to print edition orders.)
For a detailed listing of the positions and benefits included, click to download the table of contents. (PDF opens in new window.)
Order the print edition with instant PDF download ($3.50 shipping & handling charge applies)
Order the ONLINE ONLY edition (also priced at $30 for members; $40 standard)
What’s in the Salary Survey?
Find salary data for a wide range of nonprofit positions in Fundraising/Development, Communications, Facilities, Food & Housing, Direct Services and more.
Nonprofit salaries can vary widely. For each position, we gather and analyze data by several key factors:
- Region of Colorado
- Organization’s budget size
- Focus of service (health, human services, education, environmental, animal related, arts & culture, and more)
- Bilingual/multi-lingual (preferred, required, or not considered).
Nonprofit executives and boards: you’ll find salary data on executive director salaries broken down by even more factors: level of education, years of experience in the nonprofit sector, years of experience at the current organization, and who determines executive compensation.
You’ll find lots and lots of benefits data! Get answers to questions including:
- What percent of health insurance premiums do Colorado nonprofits pay for their employees? What percent do they pay for dependents?
- How many offer Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Accounts, or Health Reimbursement Accounts?
- What types of retirement plans do nonprofits offer – and how much do they contribute?
- What benefits are offered to part-time employees, and how many hours per week must an employee work to qualify?
- How much leave time do employees accrue? How much is carried over at year-end?
- How much time off do employees get for maternity leave? Paternity leave?
For assistance with ordering the survey, obtaining the discount code for participation, and retrieving your survey call Rebekah Cardonsky, (303) 813-4219.
The 2012 Colorado Nonprofit Salary & Benefits Survey is sponsored by