Help us create the 2014 Colorado Nonprofit Salary & Benefits Survey!
- Submit your nonprofit’s salary and benefits data. (Your responses are all confidential and anonymous, of course.)
- Get 50% off the survey publication when it comes out this June. (Your price is $34.50 for Colorado Nonprofit Association members; $75 standard.)
- That’s it! With your responses, we create a comprehensive report that helps nonprofits and their employees across Colorado.
Questions about participating in the 2014 survey? Contact Sara Raab at sara@ColoradoNonprofits.org or (303) 832-5329.
Why a Colorado Nonprofit Salary Survey?
It’s full of nonprofit positions: development director, volunteer coordinator, outreach director, day care teacher, and lots more.
Nonprofits are diverse! Get salary data by budget size and focus of service (health, human services, arts, education, environmental and more). Trust us, these differences matter.
It’s Colorado! Find salary data for your region of the state.
The 2014 Colorado Nonprofit Salary & Benefits Survey is sponsored by…
Purchase the 2012 edition (now 50% off)
$60 $30 Colorado Nonprofit Association members | $80 $40 standard.
The print edition is sold out! The PDF version is available to purchase and download immediately.
For a detailed listing of the positions and benefits included, click to download the table of contents. (PDF opens in new window.)
Order the print edition with instant PDF download ($3.50 shipping & handling charge applies)Print edition is sold out!
What’s in the Salary Survey?
Find salary data for a wide range of nonprofit positions in Fundraising/Development, Communications, Facilities, Food & Housing, Direct Services and more.
Nonprofit salaries can vary widely. For each position, we gather and analyze data by several key factors:
- Region of Colorado
- Organization’s budget size
- Focus of service (health, human services, education, environmental, animal related, arts & culture, and more)
- Bilingual/multi-lingual (preferred, required, or not considered).
Nonprofit executives and boards: you’ll find salary data on executive director salaries broken down by even more factors: level of education, years of experience in the nonprofit sector, years of experience at the current organization, and who determines executive compensation.
You’ll find lots and lots of benefits data! Get answers to questions including:
- What percent of health insurance premiums do Colorado nonprofits pay for their employees? What percent do they pay for dependents?
- How many offer Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Accounts, or Health Reimbursement Accounts?
- What types of retirement plans do nonprofits offer – and how much do they contribute?
- What benefits are offered to part-time employees, and how many hours per week must an employee work to qualify?
- How much leave time do employees accrue? How much is carried over at year-end?
- How much time off do employees get for maternity leave? Paternity leave?
For assistance with ordering the survey, obtaining the discount code for participation, and retrieving your survey call Rebekah Cardonsky, (303) 813-4219.
The 2012 Colorado Nonprofit Salary & Benefits Survey is sponsored by