The Colorado nonprofit listserv is a way to connect with hundreds of nonprofit professionals:
- to ask questions of your colleagues
- to share information of common interest
- keep up to date with changing trends
This is a valuable member benefit and only members of Colorado Nonprofit Association can subscribe. To get on the list email firstname.lastname@example.org and follow the instructions you receive in the reply email.
The following are policies and guidelines designed to keep this listserv relevant and useful to all subscribers:
1. The listserv is not to be used to post events. This includes fundraising events, educational workshops, etc. You are welcome to post events on our Facebook page as well.
2. The listserv is a benefit for members of the Colorado Nonprofit Association. Do not post a third-party message.
3. The listserv is not to be used to post open positions. The Association hosts a Nonprofit Job Board where nonprofit job openings may be posted. This is a free service for members of the Colorado Nonprofit Association and may be accessed by visiting: http://www.coloradononprofits.org/careers/career-center/nonprofit-jobs/. The Association also hosts a Nonprofit Internship Board where unpaid internships may be posted.
4. Do not post your press releases to the listserv unless they provide information that most of the audience will find beneficial.
5. One-on-one conversations that develop on the listserv are to be taken off the listserv.
6. No commercials or third-party postings. Do not try to sell a product or service on the listserv.
7. Be respectful.
In keeping with these standards, the Colorado Nonprofit Association will use the listserv to share new resources – and respond to posted questions. The Association may periodically post special events and member services. If you use the listserv as your primary source for obtaining information about Association events, workshops, etc., you may find you are missing valuable information. Please email info@ColoradoNonprofits.org and request to be included in our informational email announcements. Additionally, the Association has a Facebook page where we post information on events, workshops, etc. Click here to become a “fan” or “like” us!
While we encourage all members to subscribe to the listserv, individuals who do not use the listserv within these guidelines may be removed from the service.