Would you like to save 10 to 40 percent on a variety of goods and services for your nonprofit? Your organization may be eligble to purchase from state price agreements!
To qualify, your organization must
- receive federal, state, or local government funding.
- be registered with the IRS as a 501(c)(3) organization.
- be register with the Colorado Secretary of State.
To become certified, your organization must
- Complete and submit the Nonprofit Cooperative Agreement to the State Purchasing Office.
- Provide a good standing certificate from the Colorado Secretary of State.
- Provide documentation of your organization’s 501(c)(3) status with the IRS.
Once certfied, your organization will be assigned a NP number and can purchase from price agreements by contacting the supplier listed on the price agreement. The Purchasing Agent’s / Sourcing Specialist contact information from the State Purchasing Office is also listed on all Price Agreements.
For more information,
- Read the training guide for using state price agreements.
- Visit the State Purchasing Office webpage on state price agreements.
- Contact David Musgrave, Supplier Diversity Liaison at (303) 866-3640 or David.Musgrave@state.co.us
Note: We worked with the Department of Personnel and Administration (DPA) to pass HB 09-1088 to create this purchasing opportunity for nonprofits. Thanks to Governor Bill Ritter for signing HB 09-1088 at the 2009 Colorado Nonprofit Week Awards Luncheon and to Rep. David Balmer (R-Centennial) and Sen. Linda Newell (D-Englewood) for sponsoring the legislation.