Would you like to save 10 to 40 percent on a variety of goods and services for your nonprofit? Your organization may be eligble to purchase from state price agreements!
To qualify, your organization must
- receive federal, state, or local government funding.
- be registered with the IRS as a 501(c)(3) organization.
- be register with the Colorado Secretary of State.
To become certified, your organization must
- Complete and submit the Nonprofit Cooperative Agreement to the State Purchasing Office.
- Provide a good standing certificate from the Colorado Secretary of State.
- Provide documentation of your organization’s 501(c)(3) status with the IRS.
Once certfied, your organization will be assigned a NP number and can purchase from