Colorado Nonprofit Association champions and advocates for you, the nonprofit community, at the state and national levels. We research and act on issues broadly impacting nonprofits so organizations have the latitude and support they need to do their work.
- Advocate for public policies that help nonprofits support a high quality of life in Colorado
- Increase charitable giving through tax incentives and Colorado Generosity Project research and reporting
- Strengthen ties between nonprofits and government agencies and officials
- Work with national partners, including National Council of Nonprofits and Independent Sector to address national issues affecting nonprofits
- Increase nonprofit participation in civic and voter engagement activities in Colorado