Ft.Collins/Greeley, Denver Metro, Pikes Peak Region
Position Summary: The Graphic Design will support the mission of Susan G. Komen Colorado the areas of marketing design by providing administrative support to the Marketing and Communications Department.
- Website maintenance and design homepage sliders
- Design print marketing such as flyers, brochures and ads
- Design digital marketing such as website banner ads and e-mail graphics
- Help manage print projects and work with printer, internal client, etc.
- Design social media images, mainly for Facebook
- Create infographics
- General office support and administrative support
- Special projects as assigned
- Attend events as assigned, pending availability
- Pursuing an undergraduate (junior or senior) or graduate degree with an emphasis on art/graphic design during the semester you wish to participate in the internship
- Self-motivated, team player with the ability to meet deadlines, remain flexible and adjust to changing priorities
- Working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator is required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Enthusiastic and creative
- Interest in non-profit organizations