Administrative | Communications | IT | Volunteer Management
Start Date: ASAP and/or on a rolling basis
Organization: The Nonprofit Learning Lab is a national nonprofit that connects, supports and develops individuals seeking to lead the nonprofit sector. Please learn more about the Nonprofit Learning Lab at www.nonprofitlearninglab.org
Location: Our physical office is located in Denver. Interns must be based in Denver area. The internship is currently a telecommute position with mandatory once a week in person physically distanced outdoor meetings with staff members wearing masks.
Hours: 12-20 hours per week (flexible to class schedule)
Compensation: $16 an hour
Training and supervision: All interns are directly supervised by program staff. Interns will gain experience in a variety of tasks within the organization. Tasks will mostly be focused on technology support, customer support and marketing.
- In collaboration with our staff, provide logistical and administrative support to prepare for our online conferences and upcoming online events and learn how to assist with online event production
- Assist with data entry, community outreach, and marketing projects related to upcoming events
- Provide logistical, tech support and administrative support as needed for our online events
Skills and Qualifications
- Ability to work well in a collaborative group and fast paced environment
- Detail oriented and organized
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Wix, Zoom, HTML, CSS, Adobe Creative Suite and Google Suite.
- We are looking for interns that are quick learners and feel comfortable with technology.
- Calm and relaxed especially during fast paced situations
- Experience planning a program or event on campus or in a volunteer organization; or the desire to learn
Additional Information: Interns will get the opportunity to work on projects in collaboration with program staff and director. This is a great opportunity for interns looking to build a career in the nonprofit sector or getting experience working in a professional office setting.
With successful completion of your internship, we can provide you with a professional reference and letter of recommendation, upon request. We will ensure that you will have developed a portfolio of skills which can translate to a career in the nonprofit sector.