Office Administrator -
• Schedule, track and keep minutes for onsite and virtual employee meetings and social/holiday events.
• Serve as primary contact for all vendors providing services to the SHO corporate office and its employees.
• Order, track and manage service for all office equipment, employee devices and technology that is utilized by SHO corporate office.
• Book travel for SHO staff, including property visits and conferences.
• Order all supplies needed for SHO corporate office and all onsite employee needs.
• Organize and manage SHO electronic files, including establishing, communicating and maintaining file naming conventions and file organization.
• Serve as a contact for security company for HQ to set up passwords for new employees.
• Ensure properties, including main office, receive and post up-to-date mandated legal posters and notices.
• Handle all walk-in inquiries and referrals to appropriate staff members.
• Answer the telephone and direct telephone inquiries to persons, properties, or appropriate agencies, as well as ensuring after-hours service coverage through vendor.
• Send out weekly event announcements to property managers, activities coordinators, and other staff. Coordinate delivery of any materials needed.
• Obtain schedule from Dir. of Maintenance, and communicate On-Call List of management and maintenance supervisors for weekends.
• Maintain “Big List” of SHO contacts.
• Attend special events at facilities as needed.
• Serve as administrative assistant to Chief Executive Officer, and provide support for the Board of Directors (minutes of full Board meetings and Fiscal Committee meetings, Board orientation materials, etc.).
• Assist Directors and Compliance Manager as needed, including, but not limited to:
o Data entry of housing inquiries and referrals, including HUD applications to Yardi;
o Tracking and submittal of paperwork for yearly renewal Assisted Living Residences’ License.
Program Coordinator –
• Proactively research, as assigned, the highest needs of low-income adults in terms of programming that has proven to enhance and enrich their lives within organized communities, like SHO’s assisted living and subsidized apartment living environments, via methods such as online research, and connecting with other organizations.
• Assess opportunities within each SHO Community, in conjunction with the Fundraising/Marketing Manager, to enhance the daily life and activities of residents, augmenting the services/activities that are currently provided, through relationships with the Administrators.
• Support Fundraising/Marketing Manager and Grant Writer, as requested, to research where funds are available for specific programs that are supported by evidence, and which fit with our communities’ needs, capabilities and capacity.
• Create a Program Plan that is fundable and achievable within time allowed, with recommendations of an array of programs that are supported by evidence, and that fit with the overall needs of our communities and their residents, to be approved by the Chief Executive Officer.
• Create a priority list by community and program, so that funding can be acquired to facilitate the program.
• Engage external partners as needed to facilitate the program, including other non-profits or contractors.
• Participate in the creation of the funding requests (grants or other sources), by ensuring that the program is represented accurately and completely, including reasonable budgets.
• Once funding is acquired, implement the program with the community and any external partners.
• Report on progress and final outcomes, with the Fundraising/Marketing Manager, as compared to intended outcomes (including data).