Education | Programs/Services
Early Learning Ventures - Client Support Specialist
Early Learning Ventures (ELV), a nonprofit organization, is focused on increasing access to high-quality Early Care and Education (ECE) through an innovative shared services model that streamlines administrative functions and makes managing a financially stable business attainable.
By working with a network of partners and through an online, cost-effective business platform, ELV is supporting providers to strengthen their business, save time and money, and, most importantly, offer quality care to more children.
As the Client Support Specialist, you will interact with early child care programs, directors and key staff, and other stakeholders to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about ELV’s shared services products and services. You will be responsible for training early child care programs on the use of ELV’s web based software system, online resource platform, and third party financial services solution. The Client Support Specialist will also process new customer contracts, schedule/conduct training sessions, respond to customer questions and concerns, provide referral services, collaborate with team members to develop and improve various processes and policies, and follow procedures to ensure best practices are executed.
What will it take to be successful in this role?
- 1-3 years’ experience in customer service, data entry, and/or product training
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products
- Familiarity with multiple operating systems, cloud-based applications, and CRM tools
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented and results focused
- Self-starter mentality
- A desire for working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Bilingual in Spanish (preferred)
What does Early Learning Ventures have to offer you?
- Excellent benefits (medical, dental, & vision)
- Company-paid life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee assistance program
- Paid vacation days
- Paid personal days
- Paid holidays
Are you someone who is self-sufficient and can get the job done right while achieving excellence? If so, apply today!
Early Learning Ventures through Merage Social Impact is an equal employment opportunity employer.