Administrative | Health & Mental Health | Programs/Services
Plan, organize, execute and monitor the Chanda Center for Health clinical & facility duties, which include tactical administration and physical duties. Upon understanding all aspects of the Chanda Center for Health, this role has to opportunity to expand into oversight of clinical operations for the Chanda Center for Health.
Onsite full-time at the Chanda Center for Health’s office/clinic (1630 Carr Street, Lakewood, CO 80214) during work hours. *It’s important to be accessible on-site consistently for support to director of operations, providers, active and/or prospective participants. Travel to meetings and events will be necessary.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES:
- Periods of sitting.
- Close proximity to computer terminal.
- Functional physical demands include manual dexterity, fine motor skills and reaching. The following senses will beneeded for essential duties of the job: speech and hearing.
- Fast-paced, challenging and stressful work environment.
- Assist providers with transfers of participants. Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Assist Executive Director, staff and participants with personal needs (i.e. prep food, empty urine bag, etc.).
INTERRELATIONSHIPS: Consultants/contractors, integrative care providers, executive director, director of operations, physicians, admin personnel, patients and families, case manager/care coordinator.
SUPERVISORY DUTIES: Contracted vendors such as property manager and building maintenance as well as volunteers and interns. Will work closely with Director of Operations to support the management of program staff.