Greets and signs in evening visitors; responds to questions and notifies staff when visitors arrive; provides access to building as appropriate.
• Provides after hours as necessary. Retrieves messages from voice mail and forwards to the appropriate personnel.
• Maintains client and staff confidentiality at all times in compliance with legal, regulatory and agency requirements, policies and procedures.
• Delivers messages and faxes to staff in a timely manner.
• Receives, sorts, and routes mail.
• Maintains awareness of each visitor and any potential security issues that arise in the reception area. Monitors secured doors adjacent to reception area.
• Maintains master forms file and stocks copies in forms box. Updates forms and creates new forms as needed.
• Acts as a liaison for all departments.
• May provide administrative support services, such as typing, faxing, data entry, and filing to administrative and treatment staff as time permits.
• Completes telephone reference checks for management and administration in a timely manner.
• Represents Jefferson Hills to the public in a professional manner at all times.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• At least 21 years of age.
• One year previous experience as Receptionist
• Able to solve problems by gathering and analyzing information and presenting possible solutions to management as appropriate.
• Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills; exceptional customer service skills
• Proficiency in MS Word and Excel
• Organized, accurate, thorough, and detail oriented.
• Dependable and self-motivated