Events & Campaigns Manager Job Description
CASA of Adams and Broomfield Counties is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that works to ensure that every child who cannot live safely at home has a caring, compassionate Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA) Volunteer who will help fight for their right to be safe, ensure that they are treated with dignity, and assure their safe passage out of foster care. To that end, the organization recruits, trains, and supervises community members who donate their time as CASA Volunteer Advocates to speak up for the best interests of abused and neglected children who are part of the court system. CASA of Adams & Broomfield Counties works with over 220 CASA Volunteer Advocates each year. However, with more than 1,600 children who have been physically, sexually, or emotionally abused or neglected and who are in desperate need of a caring, committed advocate, CASA of Adams & Broomfield Counties is continually identifying and recruiting more great community members to become CASA Volunteers.
In helping CASA of Adams & Broomfield Counties meet its overall objective of providing a caring CASA Volunteer for every abused and neglected child in need, the Events & Campaign Manager performs a range of logistical, development, and event related tasks to aid with fundraising and program activities.
Hours: 40 hours per week out of the CASA of Adams & Broomfield Counties Office located at 1100 Judicial Center Drive, Brighton, CO 80601.
Reports To: Executive Director
Description of Duties:
- Fundraising Event and Campaign Activities
- Manage and coordinate all fundraising special events and campaigns (CASA Classic, Indulge for CASA, Light of Hope, CASA Cookies Campaign and CASA Dine-Outs).
- Oversee all event and campaign details including goal setting and budgeting.
- Maintain RSVP lists, manage ticket sales, handle various tracking spreadsheets, work with vendors, handle logistics and set-up, coordinate event and campaign volunteers, etc.
- Perform event and campaign wrap-up, including but not limited to, scheduling wrap-up meetings and check presentations, thank you letters, reporting, etc.
- Ensure each special event and campaign raises revenue as outlined in the annual Special Events Plan of Action.
- Recruit and Coach participants in events and campaigns including but not limited too – table captains and cookie captains.
- Solicit sponsorships for each fundraising event/campaign.
- Manage special event and campaign committees.
- Coordinate the tasks of Event & Campaign Intern(s).
- Maintain event and campaign supplies.