1. Executive Assistant to the President & CEO.
• Manage President & CEO’s busy calendar: schedule meetings, coordinate travel logistics, produce detailed travel itineraries and agendas, compile materials (reports and documents) for travel-related meetings.
• Make local and travel reservations for meetings, and arrange necessary shipment of materials and coordination of meeting needs.
• Collect business-related receipts and submit monthly expense report.
• Dictate follow-up notes after donor meetings and ensure timely mailing of CEO correspondence.
• Assist with donor interaction tracking by adding comments and notes to donor entries in Raiser’s Edge.
• Check and route CEO voicemails and non-sensitive emails to appropriate parties for timely attention.
• Provide additional general support to CEO, such as coordinating donor gifts, mail merging emails and letters, collecting monthly updates to the Executive Binder with current program and financial reports, and other projects as assigned.
2. Administrative Support to Colorado Development Team
• Support VP of Colorado Development with printing of donor board meeting agendas, meeting packets, and pre- and post-meeting correspondence.
• Coordinate donor gifts, support the production and mailing of donor correspondence, and large-scale donor appeal mailings and marketing communications.
• Following large-scale events and meetings, assist with Raiser’s Edge attendee and donor data entry.
3. Administrative Support to Executive Team
• Assist COO with management of Board of Director and Committee meetings by helping to develop agendas, compile reports and presentations, and taking meeting minutes, when appropriate.
• Support CFO/HR Manager with administrative tasks, as necessary.