PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Fundraising and PR/Promotions:
- Seek new funding sources via grants, foundations and donors on a local, regional or national level.
- Promote The Bridge and its services to community stakeholders; e.g. city council, county commissioners and other entities as requested
- Participate in interviews with local newspapers, radio and social media
- Oversee website updates
- Welcome visitors to the shelter
Budget and Finance:
- Maintain list of eligible grants from foundations and complete grant applications in a timely manner
- Submit Enterprise Zone applications as needed to continue eligibility
- Create annual budget for approval to the board of directors
- Submit bills to be paid to accounting, with clear direction for expenditure line items
- Manage database of donors to share with the board and work with volunteers who update the information in Salesforce
- Provide all materials requested to auditor
- Research new avenues for raising revenue
- Maintain cash flow projections as indicated
- Maintain all personnel files and conduct annual reviews
- Submit bi-weekly payroll to accounting
- Supervise managers, cook, and others who are not supervised by the Bridge shelter manager.
Relationship and Obligations to the Board of Directors:
- Prepare documents for board meetings
- Arrange annual meeting
- Assist in process of keeping bylaws current
General Management and Oversight:
- Maintain sufficient insurance coverage for 1) liability and 2) Director and Officers
- Submit annual documentation to the Colorado Secretary of State for continuation of our good standing as a non-profit
- Arrange for seasonal maintenance issues to be addressed.
- Arrange for rapid response for any deficiencies with the building and its operations
- Submit annual Felon Friendly Housing vendor form to the Colorado State Department of Corrections
- Maintain or update MOU’s with partner agencies, such as the Wagees program with the Pinon Project.