Education | Executive | Programs/Services
The Colorado Nonprofit Development Center (CNDC) dba The Colorado Afterschool Partnership (CAP) Network is focused on fostering statewide partnerships that improve outcomes for children, youth, and families through high-quality, school-linked, afterschool, summer, and other expanded learning programs. To achieve this, CAP focuses its work in the following areas:
- Partnership and Policy Development: Create a sustainable structure of statewide, regional, and local partnerships, particularly high-quality school-community partnerships, focused on supporting policy development at all levels.
- Sustainability: Support the development and growth of statewide policies and activities that will secure resources necessary to sustain new and existing school-based/school-linked afterschool, summer, and other expanded learning opportunities for all children in Colorado.
- Quality: Support statewide systems to ensure that all of these programs are of high quality.
CAP is seeking a full-time Executive Director. CAP is one of fifty networks that comprise the National Network of Statewide Afterschool Networks, funded in part by the C. S. Mott Foundation. The Executive Director will work with key partners to develop, coordinate, and lead the CAP Network’s initiatives. The successful candidate will possess strong project management and consensus-building skills, and the ability to bridge relationships between the public and private/nonprofit sectors.
The successful candidate will exhibit evidence of the following qualities:
- Results oriented – a results-focused orientation with a proven track record of exceeding goals
- Agile learner – ability to think strategically, foresee opportunities and challenges, and adapt as needed.
- Strong communicator – Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Detail oriented – exceptional capacity to manage details, organize chaos, and keep things moving forward.
- Action oriented – enjoys working hard, tackling challenges, and is not afraid to take ownership of a situation.
Colorado Afterschool Partnership is a project of the Colorado Nonprofit Development Center (CNDC) and all employees are CNDC employees. CNDC is dedicated to equal employment opportunities in any term, condition, or privilege of employment. CNDC prohibits unlawful discrimination against applicants or employees based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, creed, religion, sex, age 40 and over, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, gender expression or any other characteristic protected by state or local law. This policy applies to all employees.