To apply, please send a resume and cover letter (explaining why you want to work for Lake County Build a Generation and your interest in the Communities that Care Facilitator position) to Noah Sosin, Director of Coalition Development at email@example.com.
OUR HIRING PROCESS AND TIMELINE:
· Our hiring committee will review applications on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
· We will conduct initial screening interviews by phone or email shortly after receiving your application materials.
· We will begin scheduling initial interviews in February. Your initial interview may be conducted in person or via Google Hangouts. If you are invited for an interview, we will request that you provide the contact information for three people who can serve as professional references, including at least one former supervisor.
· Finalists may be invited to a follow-up interview, including a site visit to our organization.
· We will make an offer shortly thereafter. We would like to have the selected candidate start in March.