Voqal is a collaboration of five nonprofit organizations that work at the intersection of media and technology to advance social equity. Voqal envisions a socially equitable and just world with an empowered, well-informed public actively engaged in a thriving democracy.
We are currently looking for a Grants Associate to join our dynamic, growing team.
The Grants Associate is responsible for facilitating grants administration operations for the Voqal Fund.
It is the responsibility of the Grants Associate to oversee grantee contract requirements and performance; draft grant and other contracts; administrate Foundant software and maintain grant records. In addition, with Program Officer oversight, the Grants Associate will monitor and report on grant strategy budgets and ensure compliance with organizational and IRS rules and regulations.
- Bachelor degree in related field.
- In lieu of education, at least 3 years of nonprofit management, development, foundation or philanthropy experience required.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under deadline pressure and meets timeline requirements.
- Intermediate level Foundant or similar grant-tracking software skills required.
- Intermediate level Microsoft office skills.
- Stays up to date on industry and regulatory trends.
If you are passionate about a career that allows you to positively impact society, then join the Voqal team and be the call for change. EOE.