We are seeking a MembershipProgram Manager to be responsible for driving, developing, maintaining, and executing the roadmap of the Scrum Alliance’s membership recruitment, retention and overall engagement program.
The Membership Program Manager creates and drives the roadmap by funneling, filtering, and prioritizing stakeholder inputs and by working closely with stakeholders and team members to understand and provide a clear analysis of the Scrum Alliance community. This person will manage the Global Engagement Team Leads and provide leadership, strategic direction and management to ensure the team’s achievement of the short- and long-term member growth and retention goals as well as oversee the management of the global online community.
S/he will own the member engagement program management from program vision to execution, including budgeting, strategy, analysis, and tools development. Global Engagement Program Manager will be integral to Scrum Alliance’s efforts to drive engagement within the community.
The successful candidate will be:
- Committed to and enthusiastic about the core Scrum values: Courage, Focus, Openness, Respect, and Commitment
- Self starter with ability to motivate a team
- Able to see the big picture and execute on the detail
- Work collaboratively and productively with a diverse team, some members of which are virtual
- Resourceful and time efficient
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Committed to team/organization success
- Client-centric, seeing both staff and members as their clients
- Patient with excellent interpersonal skills
This is a largely sedentary role so must be able to sit for long periods of time without problems
- Normal sitting and standing activities for an office environment are required.
- General mobility to move through facility, attend and participate in meetings.
- Must be able to have repetitive arm, wrist, hand and/or finger movement to type and work on computer for prolonged period of time
- Ability to use close vision and able to focus including but not limited to reading/proofing various materials, and looking at a computer screen
- Ability to operate general office and communication equipment (phone, computer, copier, etc.).
- The position may require the ability to lift 0-50lbs.