Individual and Corporate “Sales” Support (80%)
We take a sales approach to fund raising and run a process that requires weekly sales meetings,
strategies and follow up. This position will be integral to that process.
• Provides sales support to Executive Director to help research, drive momentum, send
predisposition emails, keep team on track. Uses Copper CRM to track opportunities.
• Research and strategize appropriate companies for corporate support.
• Track upcoming visits/meetings and strategize upcoming visits during weekly sales meeting.
• Take notes during all sales team meetings- after the meetings send out follow up/action items
listing who is responsible for completing and due date.
• Maintain and update Bloomerang donor management database.
• Manage and keep updated other online donations platforms, such as Global Giving, and QGivs.
• Manage donor and marketing events.
• Assist with researching and writing grants.
• Partner with aligned organizations to mutually grow our stakeholder base
• Organize opportunities for WCC to be in the press, community, and with other thought leaders.
• Engage with local sports teams (ie. Colorado Mammoth Lacrosse Out Cancer Night).
• Run Nurse Ambassador program to support fundraising and Nurse Twinning programs.
Marketing and Communications (5%)
• Write and manage e-newsletters.
• Manage the creation and updating of existing collateral as needed.
• Update website content as needed.
Board Support (5%)
• Assist with setting up logistics and planning around Board Meetings
• Take minutes during quarterly board calls.
• Create fund raising reports for board meetings