• Create and manage a thoughtful, strategic project implementation plan to launch JA Finance Park® Virtual in Colorado Springs
• Outreach to school districts for planning a comprehensive calendar, reaching a maximum number of students with high return on sponsor and organization investment.
• Develop a calendar of outreach opportunities for Board and Staff to present and communicate about this new program opportunity.
• Train and recruit volunteers from a cross section of community and corporate partners, maintaining a high level of customer service to implement the JA Finance Park® simulation.
• Interacts with students to support them through the JA Finance Park® simulation experience.
• Directs and supports teachers throughout the JA Finance Park® simulation experience.
• Maintains logistics calendar to oversee staff and volunteer support
• Communicates with appropriate staff on all program material needs, volunteer and teacher needs, and visitor needs.
• Maintains inventory for curriculum, product materials, and supplies.
• Assists in weekly data entry, including report generation and use of BCRM, as required to ensure positive program management.
• Assists in appropriate correspondence, communications, and follow up, as needed.
• Supports and assists with any external promotional events at JA Finance Park®.
• Completes all necessary tasks required to ensure longevity of program and eventual development of mobile unit.
• All other duties as assigned.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to: sit, walk, occasionally required to reach with hands and arms, continually required to talk or hear, occasionally required to bend, lift, or climb, frequently required to lift and carry light weights (25-50 pounds), and specific vision abilities include: close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust or focus.