Southeast, Ft.Collins/Greeley, Denver Metro, Pikes Peak Region
Development | Programs/Services
JOB TITLE: Business Manager for The Translation & Interpretation Center
PURPOSE: Create, execute and manage business development for The Translation & Interpretation Center.
REPORTS TO: Executive Director
- Manage the entire life-cycle of multiple Translation & Interpreting Center (TI Center) projects and coordinate all the project phases.
- Manage project finances including providing and executing the processing of contracts, and A/P- and A/R-related documents for customer billing.
- Develop and implement the marketing of the TI Center to the business community by networking and making presentations.
- Supervise and train TI Center Staff and perform quality checks at various stages of projects to ensure quality and accuracy.
- Recruit language professionals to provide language services and expand a pool of providers while maintaining excellent relationships.
- Secure new business customers (10% –15%) annually.
- Maintain evaluation reports on the TI Center, both for contractors and customers (e.g., customer satisfaction surveys, grant reports).
- Monitor deadlines and prepare grant proposals to government and foundation sources. Monitor new sources of foundation funding and develop proposals as needed.
- Meet regularly with the Executive Director and Leadership Team.
- Participate in CTR’s self-care program.
- Any other related duties as assigned by Executive Director.