- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from accredited four-year college or university; and one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least 2 years experience working with homeless and/or in a residential setting, preferably with military, veterans and/or dually diagnosed clients.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain accurate and timely case files
- Ability to use computer to enter data and create reports in databases and word processing software.
- Demonstrated ability to appropriately resolve crisis situations.
- Ability to effectively lead and motivate staff through application of Agency values
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Salary: Starting at $18.00/hr with increases commensurate with experience and education.
Schedule: Dependent on location, the Women's Emergency Shelter is open overnights 7 days per week.
Training: We provide a robust training curriculum that will support our employees throughout their career. Training provided within the first year of employment includes: De-escalation & Safety; Public Speaking; Mental Health First Aid; Substance Abuse & Mental Health; Human Trafficking; Trauma Informed Care; and many more.
Benefits: In addition to being part of a higher purpose while working in a challenging yet rewarding environment, eligible Catholic Charities employees receive a generous benefits package, including:
- Extensive Paid Time Off including 9 Paid Holidays annually (4 weeks accrual for new employees - increasing yearly) promoting work life balance.
- 403b Retirement Plan with Agency contribution of 4% & match up to 2% of annual compensation.
- Choice of 3 PPO Medical Plans (90% of employee's and 75% of dependent’s premiums is paid by Agency), Dental, & Vision starting the 1st day of the month following start date.
- May be eligible for Public Service Loan Forgiveness through Federal Student Loans and many more benefits.
**Part-time employees (20-29 hours per week) also receive paid annual leave, company paid holidays, and 403b retirement plan with agency contribution and match.
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM? If you are ready to make answer the call and make a difference, please submit your application online at ccdenver.org/careers. We look forward to meeting you!
We conduct background checks as part of our hiring process.
We believe every employee has the right to work in an environment that is free from all forms of unlawful discrimination. Consistent with applicable laws, Catholic Charities makes all decisions involving any aspect of the employment relationship without regard to race, color, sex, age, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, the presence of any physical or mental disability of someone otherwise qualified, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status or characteristic protected by local, state, or federal law. Discrimination and/or harassment based on any of those factors are inconsistent with our philosophy of doing business and will not be tolerated. This policy of non-discrimination applies to all aspects application procedures, hiring, advancement, transfers, reductions in force, discharge, compensation, training, or other terms, conditions and privileges of employment.