The Volunteer and Events Coordinator is a mid-level professional whose primary responsibility is to ensure that Amp the Cause events are run efficiently, volunteers are prepared, and events strategies are effectively implemented.
The Volunteer Coordinator will recruit, direct, and manage job descriptions of volunteers for all major Amp the Cause events including but not limited to Community Day, Denver Day of Rock, and Holidays for Kids. This position is additionally responsible for managing other aspects of events including general administrative work with a focus on internal and external communications. As it pertains to external communication, this position requires bilingual ability to consult with potential Fill the Void beneficiaries. This position works closely with the entire team to sustain the events and their high level of quality and impact.
- Interested in nonprofit work and passionate about making a difference in the community
- Willing to help the team at any/every level
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Composed and professional
- Flexible with schedule during event time