This is part of our Community-Powered Response Training Series, a series responding to our sector's needs during the COVID-19 pandemic for Colorado nonprofit professionals to stay informed and educated, connect virtually, provide mutual support and generate community-powered solutions.
Colorado Nonprofit Association will continue to offer educational and training opportunities for nonprofit professionals while following government guidelines and public health recommendations to keep our community safe. This session will be presented virtually via Zoom technology at no cost to participants. Contact Nick DiTulio (firstname.lastname@example.org) with thoughts or questions.
Volunteer Safety During COVID-19
Risk Management can be a scary and challenging topic for many in the field of volunteer engagement to grasp their arms around, but especially now as we consider when and how we can welcome volunteers back on-site.
In this session participants will learn about the following:
- CDC best practices for all businesses
- Policies Care and Share Food Bank has implemented for volunteer safety during COVID-19
- How other local nonprofits are addressing volunteer safety
- Keeping volunteers engaged
- Communicating to the public if you have a staff or volunteer test positive for COVID-19
Participants will be encouraged to share their own questions, concerns, challenges and strategies. We will build new best practices through our collective wisdom and experience.
Event Custom Fields