This Nonprofit Governance Training Series is a five-part series that can be attended consecutively or individually. This is 3 of 5
The Nonprofit Governance Training Series provides nonprofit leaders, both Board and staff with solid proven concepts for developing a great governing board. The series consists of five separate two-hour presentations.
- Every presentation is content-rich and grounded in over 30 years of real life experience.
- In most cases, the content is new to the attendees, providing them with fresh ideas and solutions to long-standing challenges.
- Attendees are invited and encouraged to engage in dialog that fosters lively discussion about their own organizations and how the training topic applies to them.
- Attendees share and learn together in a comfortable environment.
- Attendees are provide with real examples of organizations who have used the concepts to their benefit (best in class), and organizations who struggled as a result on not using the concepts.
Great governing boards know their highest calling is planning for the future. This training identifies the essential elements of a strategic planning process to engage and elevate the board’s role in creating a bold and compelling vision. This presentation will also incorporate each of the eight key outcomes from planning that I contributed to the Colorado Nonprofit Association’s Principles and Practices publication. Attendees will learn the power of the strategic planning process to transform their organization.
- Free for members of Colorado Nonprofit Association (must be logged in for discount on Regular price)
- $25.00 standard
Event Custom Fields