Upon an eligibility check (see eligibility requirements below), participants will be asked to complete and submit an intake form and requested documents.
Assistance may be given in the following areas:
- Legal Form and Governance
- Reporting and Compliance with Federal, State and Local Regulations
- Employment and Human Resources
- Lobbying and Political Campaign Activities
- Compliance with Restrictions and Program Specific Requirements
- Finances and Fiscal Management
Participating Organization Criteria
- Organizations must attain 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status prior to requesting pro bono legal services.
- Organizations must be located in Colorado.
- The payment of standard legal fees would significantly deplete the organization’s resources. (Operating budget of $500,000 or less)
One or more represntatives, preferably the board chair, executive director or other key decision making role, may attend the Clinic.
Please note that application does not gaurantee participation in the Clinic. Your organization MUST confirm commitment to attend the Clinic if selected and submit the additional required documents.
Sponsored by Colorado Lawyers Committee, Association of Corporate Counsel Colorado Chapter, Colorado Nonprofit Association, Holland & Hart LLP, Haynes and Boone LLP, Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie LLP, Polsinelli.