7501 E LOWRY BLVD
Assuring a safer tomorrow starts with OSHA compliance. We know this can be complicated, so we are offering this course that covers everything you need to know about OSHA Recordkeeping. We'll provide an overview of recordkeeping guidelines and the new electronic posting requirements, presented by an OSHA representative.
You'll also learn:
- Techniques for organizing your OSHA 300 report, 300A summary and 301 injury and illness incident report
- How Pinnacol's OSHA Report Manager is a tool for managing your OSHA reports
- The difference between "reporting" an injury and "recording" an injury
- What is considered "First Aid"
- TCIR and DART rate calculations
Please register by January 6th.
Parking and entering is located on the WEST side of the building. If parking lots are full, please park on the roof of the garage on the EAST side.
*This training qualifies towards your requirements for the safety group.
Event Custom Fields